Table

Done is good. But done well is so much f***in' bettah.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Grillin'

Hey, the grilling season could not come fast enough for me - so glad it's here. I've just had a weekend full of sausages, burgers, etc., which I love, but that gets old fast.

So let's share some ideas -- two things you love to grill, that perhaps aren't the first thing you'd think of? Two from me:

1) Grilled asparagus (alot grown locally around here, so it's fresh and plentiful during the short season) - I usually just toss it with olive oil, salt and pepper, sometimes with a little lemon zest and a touch of fresh lemon juice.

2) Grilled mango, so easy, just halve them and then score the skin well in a diamond pattern - once grilled for just 3-4 minutes, the skin will peel off easily, flip kind of inside out. Great with fish.

What are your great grill-finds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home